Virshields Filtering Half Mask FFP2 5-layer Black, Made in EU
- Comes with Free Ear loop extender
- Filtering half mask with adjustable nose clip
- 110 mm x 115 mm
- Elastic ear loops
- 5-ply nonwoven fabric
- 94% particle filtration efficiency (PFE)
- For single use
Buy More Save More!
|SELECT||QUANTITY||DISCOUNT||PRICE PER PIECE|
Filtering Half Mask FFP2 5-layer Black
- Individually packaged protective masks
The use of a filtering half mask is a protective device that is used to protect the respiratory system.
In particular, the mask protects against the harmful effects of air pollution in the form of solid and/or liquid particles forming aerosols (dust, vapor, mist).
Instructions for use
1. wash hands with soap for 30 seconds
2. unfold the mask
3. place the mask under the chin and fasten it over the nose
4. put the rubber bands around your ears
5. use both hands to adjust the clip on the bridge of your nose
6.Push the mask down and check the fit of the mask