Trace Minerals, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Guava Passion Fruit, 1 Sachet 5g
Buy More Save More!
|SELECT||QUANTITY||DISCOUNT||PRICE PER PIECE|
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Electrolytes + Vitamins/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Naturally Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand‡
- Purity - Quality - Potency
- 3rd Party Tested
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- cGMP Certified
- Non GMO
When should I take a PowerPak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is PowerPak better?
- Better formula: only 1 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic cane sugar, non-gmo citric acid, natural flavors blend (guava, passion fruit, other natural flavors), gum arabic (acacia senegal) powder, beet (beta vulgaris) root, malic acid, steviol glycosides, turmeric (curcuma longa) root extract, silica.
No known allergens.
Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
|Dietary Conditions||Non-GMO , Gluten-Free, Vegan|
|Health Conditions||Energy Support , Heart Health , Immune System|
|Expiry Date||Dec 31, 2023|
While we strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided.