Organic India, Tulsi Sampler Collection, 6 Infusion bags
The Tulsi collection package contains:
- Tulsi Original
- Tulsi Masala Chai
- Tulsi Sweet Rose
- Tulsi with green tea
- Tulsi with chamomile and honey
- Tulsi with pomegranate and green tea
Tulsi Original: holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 64%, basil (Ocimum basilicum) leaves 36%.
Tulsi Masala Chai: Assam black tea (Camelia sinensis) leaves 28.00%, Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark 18.00%, Tulsi - sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 21.60%, ginger - ginger (Zingiber officinale) ) groundnut 10,00%, Malabar cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) seed 7,50%, basil (Ocimum basilicum) leaves 5,40%, black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 4,00%, cloves - Eugenia aromatica ) flower bud 2,50%, nutmeg (Myristica fragans) seed 1,50%, nutmeg (Myristica fragans) peel 1,50%.
Tulsi Sweet rose: chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flowers 34.24%, Tulsi - sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 28.97%, Tulsi - basil (Ocimum basilicum) leaves 16.35%, centennial rose (Rosa centifolia) flower leaves 10.22%, lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) leaves 6.13%, natural rose aroma 4.09%.
Tulsi with green tea: Tulsi - sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 43.34%, Tulsi - pleasant basil (Ocimum gratissimum) leaves 21.66%, green tea (Camellia sinensis) 35.00%.
Tulsi with chamomile and honey: chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flowers 50.00%, Tulsi - sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 26.80%, Tulsi - pleasant basil (Ocimum gratissimum) leaves 7.20%, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed 12.00%, organic honey aroma 4.00%.
Tulsi with pomegranate and green tea: green tea (Camellia sinensis) 32.00%, Tulsi - sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaves 37.00%, Tulsi - pleasant basil (Ocimum gratissimum) leaves 12.00%, Sudan hibiscus ( Hibiscus sabdariffa) 13.00%, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) flower 1.00%, natural aroma of pomegranate 3.00%, natural aroma of raspberry 2.00%.
Package contents: 6 infusion bags.
Dosage: 1 infusion bag for one to two cups or a small teapot or thermos.
Preparation: Pour 1 sachet of tea into 200-300 ml of boiling water and let it infuse for 5-10 minutes, depending on how very aromatic and strong the tea you want. Sweeten to taste. For maximum effect, drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Preparation of iced tea: to prepare 1 l of iced tea, use 5 bags of tea, pour 2 cups of boiling water over them, cover and leave to infuse for 20 minutes. Then remove the infusion bags, add 2 cups of cold water and allow to cool. For maximum effect, drink 3 to 5 cups a day.
All our teas come from Indian organic farms, where their high quality and also effect are guaranteed. This is ensured thanks to the gentle processing of herbs, which preserves the effect of natural essential oils and other natural substances. All teas and herbs in them meet BIO quality certificates.
|Dietary Conditions||Non-GMO , Gluten-Free, Vegan, Kosher, Halal|
|Health Conditions||Stress, Anxiety|
|Best Before Date||Dec 7, 2023|