Myga, Copper Water Bottle, 900ml
Buy More Save More!
|SELECT||QUANTITY||DISCOUNT||PRICE PER PIECE|
The copper bottle from Myga with its minimalistic design is a particularly valuable companion throughout the day. Drinking from copper vessels has been of great importance in Ayurveda for centuries. Enjoy the benefits while drinking from this smooth and shinny bottle.
Copper water is traditionally used to this day to revitalise the body and mind. According to Ayurvedic teaching, copper helps to enrich drinking water in order to bring the 3 doshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - into balance. The 3 doshas are our vital forces.
- Air tight silicone ring for drip security
- Screw cap
- Wide bottle opening
- Pure design
- Plastic free packaging
- For yoga and other workouts
- Stylish bottle for the office and on the go
- Great for lukewarm and cold water
- Plastic-free, sustainable, durable cup
- Copper is tasteless, rust-free and recyclable
- To be known to improve your immune system
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Handcrafted in India
Capacity: 900 ml
Diameter bottom: 7.5cm
Diameter opening: 5.5cm
Material: 100% copper bottle with a silicon ring
Fill it with warm, soapy water, or a mixture of lime, salt, and vinegar. Close it with the cap, then give it a few good shakes. Empty the bottle and rinse it out with warm water. Turn it upside down and let it dry overnight. Not suitable for the dishwasher.